Here are a few facts you should know about the sensational Bose Ogulu:
1. Bose Ogulu is the daughter of Benson Idonije, a veteran broadcaster, and music critic. He is also famed for being the first band manager of the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti.
2. She managed Burna Boy’s career for a few years before he revealed, in 2014, that he had fired. Although, it is not clear if she is back to managing him or not.
3. She has a Bachelors of Arts in foreign languages; she is fluent in French, Italian, German, Yoruba, and English.
4. She also has a Master of Arts in translation and has worked as a translator for the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce.
5. Bose Ogulu taught French for 10 years at the University of Education in Port Harcourt.
6. Contrary to a rumour that has been circulated about her, she was never a dancer for Fela Kuti. Reacting to the rumour, she said, “”How could I have danced for him? Chronologically, it doesn’t add up…when did I dance for Fela?”