Nollywood actress, Chika Ike is not only beautiful, but she is also one talented lady who daily seeks to get better and impact more lives.
Ever since her debut into the movie industry, it has been one achievement or the other for her and we must say she is really doing well.
Here are some interesting things to know about her .
Chika Ike’s Message On Self-Love Is The Right Way To Start This Week
1. Chika Nancy Ike was born November 8, 1985, in Onitsha, Anambra State but hails from Amoli in Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
2. She started acting at age six in her local church.
3. She holds a degree in Human Kinetics and Health Education from the University of Lagos.
4. Ike got her first movie role in the movie ‘Sweet Love’. This marked the beginning of her stated her career as she soon got a major lead role in ‘Bless The Child’.
5. Since then, she has acted in over 100 movies like Heart of a Fighter, The Seekers, Street President, Unstoppable, Dangerous Beauty, Before the Rain, Royal Promise, Power of Beauty, The Prince of My Heart, Mirror of Beauty, My Only Girl, Wisdom of the Gods, Soul Engagement, and Love Wins among others.
6. In 2011, Ike launched her fashion line Fancy Nancy in Abuja, Nigeria.
7. She founded the Chika Ike (Help A Child) foundation also in 2011. Ike was also appointed by the United Nations Organization as a World Youth Ambassador in 2011.
8. She officially launched her production company, Chika Ike Production and her reality show called African Diva Reality Tv Show in 2014.
9. She graduated from the New York Film Academy in 2014 where she studied filmmaking.