In as much as people have intercourse for pleasure, intercourse can have beneficial effects on your body.
According to MedicalNewsToday, the benefits a person gets from having intercourse include:
1. Better heart health: Intercourse include exercise, which can boost heart health by reducing blood pressure and making the risk of heart disease decline. A 2020 study pointed out that, following a heart attack, people who had intercourse more than once weekly had a 27% decline in their risk of dying.
2. A healthier immune system: Frequent intercourse may boost immunity, lowering a person’s risk of getting infections and some kinds of illnesses.
3. Better emotional health: Intercourse and the exercise that intercourse involves may lower the risk of depression and anxiety.
4. Better self-esteem: People who have satisfying intercourse may feel good about themselves.
5. Healthy relationships: A strong, healthy intercourse connection with a partner may boost the relationship.
6. Better sleep: Intercourse may help some people fall asleep faster.
7. Stress management: It can be a suitable self-care tool that helps lowers stress.