The billionaire who was struck in traffic on the popular Lagos/Ibadan expressway and requested for a helicopter pickup has been identified as Julian Osula.
In this light, we bring to you 8 amazing things you never knew about him.
* The 63-year-old money bag was born in Enugu but hails from Benin.
* He had his primary school education in the UK.
* He is a crowned prince and hails from the Osuji Royal Family.
* He is a graduate of law from the University of Benin.
* He began his career with the now-defunct First City Merchant Bank(FCMB)
* He went on to join the Alpha Merchant Bank after leaving (FCMB).
* He became an entrepreneur in 1991, starting his own company called Manila Enterprises
* In 2004, he got a contract to supply warships spare parts to the Nigerian Navy