UPDATE!!! On Female student electrocuted at Rivers State University

0
226

A student of the Rivers State University was yesterday electrocuted by a high tension cable which had fallen on the school campus.
According to her friends on Facebook,she was on her way home and unknown to her, a cable which had fallen the previous day was lying on the ground ,once she stepped on it ,she was immediately electrocuted. Her lifeless body was found close to the schools main gate shuttle park ..

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here