‘Sex is the second heaven because it’s sweet’ – Ghanaian prophet, Kumchacha says as he reveals what makes a man cheat in a relationship (Video)

0
127

The founder and leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministry, Prophet Nicholas Osei, popularly known as Prophet Kumchacha, has said sex is the second heaven because it’s sweet.

The prophet disclosed this while revealing some of the reasons why men cheat in relationship.

Speaking on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed With Adwen’, Prophet Kumchacha disclosed sex forms 90 percent of marriage and the remaining 10 percent is for chatting among others.

“Men cheat in a relationship because most of the women are not able to satisfy them well during sexual intercourse,” he said.

He, therefore, advised that “Ladies should learn how to have good sex with their husbands and always make them happy in bed.”

Watch the video below.